So this is the last Slog and the last week of classes. The strike is finally over, unfortunately, we missed one month of labs. I was enrolled in Diane's class and my learning experience was amazing. The way she taught the course kept my interest intact, I did not lose interest at any point in the course. I hope to be taught by her again. This week we have to submit assignment 3 which I found to be a lot easier than the previous assignments. I was expecting an extremely difficult one considering the difficulty level of the previous two. Thankfully, we had two options to choose from in this assignment. When doing the assignment, I was quite surprised about how easy the assignment is.
Thursday, 2 April 2015
Week 12
So this is the last Slog and the last week of classes. The strike is finally over, unfortunately, we missed one month of labs. I was enrolled in Diane's class and my learning experience was amazing. The way she taught the course kept my interest intact, I did not lose interest at any point in the course. I hope to be taught by her again. This week we have to submit assignment 3 which I found to be a lot easier than the previous assignments. I was expecting an extremely difficult one considering the difficulty level of the previous two. Thankfully, we had two options to choose from in this assignment. When doing the assignment, I was quite surprised about how easy the assignment is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment